Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ouch

I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out about an hour ago. Haha it was weird cause when I woke up, I saw the doctor put his equipment away and clean up, and I was thinking, "Wait, that was it?" My mouth felt like there were a million things in there. Ahh! I'm scared to open my mouth and see what's left of it.
When I left with my dad, I was feeling a little dizzy. So that's what being drunk must feel like! I was swaying side to side a bit, wondering what just happened during the surgery. Oh! But I vaguely do remember waking up a little as the doctor was stitching up my gums or whatever. I could feel the string going through--or at least something passing through my gum.
And now the pain is coming, slowly. I think I'm supposed to change the gauze for a newer one, but like I said, I don't want to know how messed up my mouth looks now!
I don't even feel like eating. Or moving. I just wanna sleep. But I don't feel sick, just tired and sore, like my mouth went under some intensive workout.
Oww! Man, the bottom 2 wisdom teeth are a real killer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home